About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

WWUTT Wednesday - WWUTT is the Meaning Of Life?

This is the question that has been perplexing man since man began. Other iterations of this question are not limited to but include "Why are we here?", "What is life all about?", or "What is the purpose of existence?"

People can spend their entire life trying to determine the meaning of life and in the end they may only come up with a silly answer, if they come up with one at all. In that case their meaning of life boils down to inventing a logical sounding rationale for the silly answer they originally came up with.

Shintoism has a pretty unique take on the meaning of life - the meaning of life is not to die. 

Most normal people rarely worry about the meaning of life, they worry about their loved ones and how they are going to feed, clothe and raise their little loved ones. Those little loved ones generally are the meaning of life to their parents.

Author Douglas Adams came up with the most interesting answer to the meaning of Life! the Universe! and Everything! The answer is 42. You just have to rephrase the question properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment