About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, September 6, 2019

Random Bits


This world is not my home I'm just a'passing through
My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore
I have another blog that is supposed to be more secular in nature, It goes by the same name as this blog, but it's on the WordPress platform. If that's confusing I apologize, but it's not confusing to me so I don't apologize too repentantly. I intend to use it to discuss my secular interests such as hobbies, railroads, medical issues, railroads, history, railroad history, and politics.

This past Sunday, Pastor Paratus launched into a sermon on a subject that I think needs to be shouted from every pulpit; political Idolatry. I'm studying Spurgeon's self identification as a Political Dissenter which is starting to look appealing to me, but on my other blog I launched in to Political Idolatry on a different tack than Pastor Paratus used. I spoke about the target of political worship: the gut retching evil and stupidity of sinful men in power. Then after publishing it I took another look and realized it should have been here in my theological blog too - because Political Idolatry is a sin, and even if our target of idolatry is a good clean man or woman of God, it's still just a man or woman.

Facebook has suppressed the Pro-Life group Live Action based on false news from an alleged third party "fact checker"

Disgusting - how could someone live with this? It takes a truly cold hearted satanic minion 

St. Pauls's in Minot ND, (right next to the big St. Joes Hospital parking ramp on East Burdict Expy) has divided Christians into teams; Team Able and Team Cain, I kind of agree with him in parts, but he forgets the thief that was crucified with Christ.

No, Benny Hinn has not changed his tune, he has NOT repented...

...and here are the bible verses people like Benny Hinn, T.D. Jakes, and Kenneth Copeland DO NOT WANT YOU TO READ

Praying to Hurricane Dorian instead of praying to God, a group of professing believers told the weather what to do just like Jesus did.

More Todd Bentley news: Dr. Michael Brown and the NAR Rapid Response ‘Clown Car’ has been mobilized to investigate Todd Bentley.

Is Dr. Michael Brown a gate keeper for heretics?

Since we had more Todd Bentley news, of course there's More Rick Joyner news: this one is too dumb to believe (I am so going to do a post on this one in the very near future)

Confused by the different millennial positions? When asked I just say I'm a panmillennialist (God's in charge, so it will all pan out in the end)

Glenn is right, we are hated

Important Reads: Confronting Neo Paganism Part 1 and Part 2

At the heart of the Roman Catholic Church is transexuality

May the Farce be with you

Religion of Peace Update: Kidnapped Baptist pastor in Nigeria freed after 17 days of torture

Government Intelligence Analyst/Counterterrorism Expert issues a warning about the “Evangelical Dark Web” but fails to leave log-in information or a sign-up sheet

YouTube has demonitized the Warriors for Christ page. Demonitizing means that there will be no ad income allowed for their YouTube videos. Demonitization is reserved solely for Conservatives.

Christians: please avoid Reiki. You should know that anything that involves crystals,Chakra stones, made energy grids is pagan in nature

Word Faith Theology -- The Sin of Lucifer (yes Glenn, this is the wrong name) is being actively practiced by the Charismatics. This Satanic rite is being passed off as Christian by them.

Blasphemy and the Fear of God

Pathways to Apostasy

Judas Iscariot was seen at a Jerusalem Popeyes shortly before betraying Christ for 30 pieces of silver. Maybe it's plausible


No comments:

Post a Comment