About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Don't Wait

Eighteen years ago 2,977 people were lost to us and the death toll keeps rising. Dr. Michael Caine, medical director of the World Trade Center Health Program at Mount Sinai reported last year that close to 10,000 first responders and others who were at the World Trade Center, have been diagnosed with cancer due to inhalation of the toxic dust from the tower collapses, and more than 2,000 have so far died from 9/11 related illnesses.

These people went to work expecting to come home at the end of their shifts and airplane voyages, and in a blink of an eye it all changed.

Don't wait, give your self to Jesus, get into His word, prepare yourself for His mercy at the throne of judgement. Any moment can be our last, so wrap yourself in the word of God. And if the catastrophic does not occur, you'll find that with God's help the little daily catastrophes go easier too.


No comments:

Post a Comment