About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

A Simple Prayer Request

I haven't been around much because: life. My stepdaughter and her children, my grand babies, and both a blessing and a lesson on patience and humility and their living with us for the past few months has been a household calamity and a joy that lifted my heart from the other pains of this world.

At 62 I find myself disabled and unemployed, I'm not whining, God has a plan and is under no compulsion to share the details with me. I applied with the Social Security Administration for disability and I was approved in just a few weeks. And that's why I ask to be included in your prayers. I've applied with the Veterans Administration for disability benefits, I believe my petition with them is true and I am only asking for their honest consideration. Your prayers can only help. Thank you.

1 comment: