About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Monday, December 30, 2019

2019 - It's Nearly Over

It's been a very tough year, and this month was merely a reflection of the other eleven months. Yesterday morning I had some good news to share with my church family here at the First Berean Congregational Church, but I didn't read it, I'll get it next week. I didn't want to give 2019 the honor of hearing such a blessed event. 

When I got the False Teacher Of The Year post out I simply felt exhausted, tired of the whole thing, then I started to put together a Random Bits article and it was all just evil. So I withdrew, no more news, no TV (other than Paw Patrol with the grandchildren). However this morning I turned on the radio to hear the evils of Gnosticism, Legalism, and Dualism being lectured on the flagship of the Mormon church - The Glenn Beck program. These are foundation stones of that faith - so the truth was coming out but it's all so upside down.

So let's just let 2019 slink into the history books as we part with it with the first and best benediction:
24 The Lord bless you, and keep you; 25 The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; 26 The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.(Numbers 6:24-26)
See you again in 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment