About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

WWUTT Wednesday - Modern Day Prophets?

A prophet is an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God. Simply put if you say "Jesus died and rose from the dead" you are a prophet because you proclaimed God's words. If you say "Jesus died and went to Cleveland" or if you say that God told you "the Carolina Panthers are going to win Super Bowl 50" you are a False Prophet.

That's the thing - today God's will is there for everyone to view, read, discern, and share, we don't need special prophets. Ages ago God's will was hard to reach, one had to journey to the temple in Jerusalem or have a chance to listen to a local prophet (before he was killed). Later God's will was hidden by the Roman church, shared only in a language that the congregation didn't speak: Latin. Now God's will is everywhere and free - not only book form, but audio, video, and web page.


1 comment:

  1. Cahn is a major false prophet and false teacher. Joins the ranks of all those Word of Faith crackpots. He's becoming a modern day Joseph Smith!

    ReplyDelete