About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wretched Wednesday - Dr. Michael Brown Lights 'em Up

31 For you can all prophesy one by one, so that all may learn and all may be exhorted; 32 and the spirits of prophets are subject to prophets; 33 for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. (1 Corinthians 14:31-33)
Our God is not a God of chaos, so when the Holy Spirit had Paul lay out the order of worship in 1 Corinthians 14, order is the order of the day. If you want to prophesy, wait your turn, otherwise sit down and be quiet. If you want to speak in tongues wait your turn, but if you don't have a translator, sit down and be quiet.  Confusion is not allowed. Dr. Michael Brown, who denies being part of the NAR, is shown here on Wretched TV, how do you think he's doing in regards to 1 Corinthians 14?


3 comments:

  1. Brown's expiration date as a reputable teacher was passed long ago. I can't see how anyone takes him seriously now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Brown's downfall began with Pensacola.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy's ministry is definitely covered in the brown mold of heresy.

    ReplyDelete