About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Twitter Account

Personally I think Twitter is going to do a Hindenburg in the near future. Twitters share price has fallen 45% in the past year. They've had nine straight quarters of declining growth and they have fired 9% of it's work force as a result. Several companies (Google's owner Alphabet Inc, SalesForce.com and Disney) walked away from a potential buyout. 

Their technology is stagnant while their rivals (Facebook, SnapChat) are constantly innovating. Twitter's interface remains almost identical to the interface I saw when I peeked at it years ago. Our President elect has spoken to the American public more in the past few weeks via twitter than the Previous president (Mr. Barack Milhouse Obama) has spoken us in the past 8 years via anything. But when Mr. Trump wants to stream live video he uses Facebook, not Twitter, which when you take in account Mr. Trump's love affair with Twitter, this is a bad sign for the little bird.

With all that going against it I figure why not? After all, I am a Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabers fan, So I threw my hat in the ring for the dying underdog. You can reach this blog, Asleep No More via Twitter easily, I'm hiding behind @W_A_Christian on Twitter. Not sure If I will be verbose, but then how verbose can you get in 144 characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment