About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, March 11, 2016

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
The countdown to daylight savings time is coming to a close as we prepare for the coming "extra hour" of daylight on Sunday, and the complaining I am hearing is reaching new heights. The Spring ahead/fall back meme doesn't seem to help people figure out how to set their clocks and it always catches people by surprise. Wake up people - the second sunday of March and November is always going to be "National Reset Your Clocks Day" I am constantly hearing people complain "Why don't we have daylight savings time all year long?"

Am I the only one that remembers the long dark winter of 1974-1975? That was the year that the Carter administration kept year long daylight savings time during their desperate attempts to fight off the Energy Crisis. Folks had to send their kids off to school in pitch dark and were livid about it. I remember the sun finally making it's appearance around 9:00 AM on those cold, very dark mornings, I, for one, am in the "keep it like it is" category because I get up before sunrise (and most CDOT snowplow drivers) anyhow.

The PLOS ONE scientific journal was forced to retract a peer reviewed article about the human hand because it mentions “the Creator” three times.


The All Religions Are Equal But Some Religions Are More Equal Dept at the Obama administration.

The Top 10 Kings of Israel... well... 'Top' is subjective. All of Israel's kings had one lesson in common to teach us: Sin is bad, and these were the 'best' (and worst) of them.

Bernard Sanders has expressed his support for allowing abortion without restriction until birth. The gut wrenching satanic nightmare of  postpartum abortion grows closer and closer

Harmony Daws, the new president of Oregon Right to Life lost her job with a local cleaning company, and claims it was because of her faith-motivated activity to save the unborn.

If you thought that Rick Joyner reached the pinnacle of nutty heresy with is "prophesy" that the Carolina Panthers would win Super Bowl 50 you need to think again. The weird really begins at 1:27

A Czech man named Petr Jasek has been imprisoned in Sudan for filming the persecution of Christians in the country

The Democratic mayor of New York City has signed an executive order that allows those of the opposite sex to use city-owned restroom facilities and locker rooms in accordance with their “gender identity.

Religion of Peace Update #1 - Ignoring reports of ISIS atrocities against Christians, the Obama administration refuses to label ISIS's wholesale slaughter of Christians as "Genocide"

Religion of Peace Update #2 - "Baby factories" in the caliphate

Religion of Peace Update #3 - Reclaiming what the enemy has stolen

The gaystapo and their acolytes in the Lame Stream Media are attacking a catholic school for not kowtowing to transgender students. Reality check: this school has no transgender students.

This is too weird for words

I can't believe that it's come to this.

And finally - I don't care about birth certificates or nationality, I'm going to vote for this guy:



No comments:

Post a Comment