About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, July 31, 2015

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
This year is the 600th Anniversary of the martyrdom of Jan Hus, the driving force behind the Reformation. He was murdered for the sin of telling the Pope that Christ Jesus was the head of the church.

The slide of the world into the depths of depravity continues. This time it's the Boy Scouts.

Religion of Peace Update #1 - what's the perfect wedding gift for that beautiful fiance of yours? Why a severed human head freshly cut from the living body of an unbeliever, of course!

Religion of Peace Update #2 - Pray for pastors Yat Michael Ruot and Peter Yein Reith. Their death sentences are to be carried out soon

Religion of Peace Update #3 - thanks to the Obama administration, Iran just announced they are building two spanking new Nuclear "power plants". Why does the 4th largest oil producing nation sitting on nearly half the worlds natural gas reserves need multiple nuclear power plants? And why, when they told Obama they need power, didn't Obama tell them what he tells us - "Let them eat windmills"

Another Planned Parenthood Genocide video surfaces, this time Dr. Savita Ginde of Planned Parenthood talks about about how to look like you're not violating federal law.

Here's everything you need to know about abortion: It's supported and funded by Satan.

I missed this Planned Parenthood Genocide atrocity too

Why do so many caring people care more for a dead animal than a dead baby?

Are you the dentist?

I'm 100% for free speech, but in this case, I'll make an exception. Go Bobby! Go Bobby! Go Bobby!

Christianity: you're doing it wrong.

Korean man kills Korean missionaries because he doesn't like Koreans and wants to invade Korea. The sad murder occurred in a Christian retreat in Marynand


We Will Not Bow



No comments:

Post a Comment