About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
As our times of tribulation grow darker, Christians need to help each other as we face persecution. Aaron and Melissa Klein were hit with a $135,000 fine and an illegal gag order for refusing to participate in a homosexual psudowedding.   If you can find it in your heart, please give to help them in their time of need.

As I mentioned yesterday, Planned Parenthood has proven themselves to be little more than money grubbing ghouls.Now  the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, has announced that the House of Representatives will investigate Planned Parenthood's illegal sales of body parts harvested from the babies that they kill.

According to the Obama administration, performing illegal partial birth abortions, then chopping up the babies and illegally selling their body parts is “entirely consistent” with the “strictest ethical guidelines.”

TV Land, the channel that doesn't have the guts to show the Dukes of Hazard has no problem
mocking Christianity.


Religion of Peace Update #1 - Ignore uneducated, delirious left wing protests, the attack in Chattanooga that left four US Marines dead WAS an ISIS attack.

Religion of Peace Update #2 - As a new grandfather this really makes me want to go to an Air Force base and give the bomb loaders some help loading up The Big One. I've never heard of a greater test of Christian love than when it comes to praying for these monsters.

Religion of Peace Update #3 - The Obama administration refuses to give visas to Christians facing Muslim persecution. It's becoming embarrassing to admit who your president is.

Religion of Peace Update #4 - Nigerian church praises God for deliverance from bombs planted in their church.

Religion of Peace Update #5 - Would I be as good a Christian? I can only pray that I can emulate these saints

The angels are truly rejoicing over this

This is so AWESOME! Praise the Lord for blessing us with people like Lillian

Here's how Christians are helping victims of ISIS. What's Obama doing for them? (Answer)

Vandals attack the 10 commandments, Vandals attack North Carolina churches, Vandals attack a Florida church, Vandals attack a Virginia church, Vandals attack an Arkansas church, Vandals attack an Indiana church, Vandals attack a Texas church


No comments:

Post a Comment