About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

A Prayer For Today

Thank You, Father God, for this reminder of Your Sovereignty over all human affairs; that there is no authority that does not ultimately come from You; that even the hearts of the seemingly heartless leaders of lands are in Your hands.  In this era of evil that seems to be gripping the world, please give us steadfast and willing spirits to persevere in prayer.  Stir the hearts of our government leaders toward You; do whatever is necessary to bring them to their knees in repentance, shocked to their very core, revulsed by the revelation of their own complicity in labeling what is repulsive to You as approved by them.  Raise up godly leaders who will stand for morality as You have revealed it in Your Word, who will unashamedly confess You, Lord Jesus Christ, as their Lord and their Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment