About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

What Is Salvation?

Salvation is not getting people inside of a church building, convincing them to say the “sinner’s prayer,” or any of the modern methods for getting someone onto the attendance rolls. Salvation is the result of being convicted by the Holy Spirit after hearing the Gospel. One must come to the realization that he or she is a sinner, else why would he or she need the Savior. If they do not recognize the need for the Savior, they do not see the need to be saved. - C. H. Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment