About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Random Bits

Good Luck With That: Taliban and ISIS have both announced that they have declared jihad against each other. What more needs to be said other than "Do a good job"

Looks like the Episcopal Church is going the way of the Presbyterian Church USA - Jesus was transgendered? Christian theology is queer at heart? The Ethiopian eunuch in Acts 8 was 'transgendered'? (Probably not by choice) This is coming from a "Divinity school"?  Does the term "Circling The Drain" come to mind?

What can I say except "Waaaaa ha ha ha ha ha hah!"

What I'm saying is that if you're going to make up something fictional about Jesus, don't make it something that can be proved to be a lie by reading the bible. Some less than discerning folks claim that Jesus was a vegan (someone who cares nothing for the physical or emotional well being of kale) while the very word of God claims otherwise.



How is paying a woman for sex not prostitution? When the Religion of Peace calls it a "temporary marriage" (Note: The word mahr is used as a 'justification' for this act. Mahr means "mandatory payment" which in a law abiding country would land you in jail for solicitation)

Whoo Hoo! Blue Letter Bible finally came out with an android app! I've been a user of their iPhone app and BLB is still very iPhone centric, but hopefully they will start to support the more mature Android platform like they do the iOS platform. I will do a review on their new app pretty soon, as well as a review of one of my favorite bible study tools - the Blue Letter Bible website.

Related to previous story - I don't use the iPhone and related devices too much, I'm forced to use an iPhone for work and I do have an old iPod (only because Microsoft dropped the greatest MP3 player evar!) but for consumer electronics I always go android where possible and avoid Apple products for multiple reasons. One reason is that I don't like the graphic turn that iOS has taken, my grandaughter could design a nicer looking interface, iOS users are held hostage to the Apple App Store unless you're a hacker, but mostly Tim Cook. He's a hypocrite of the worst degree and an agent of satan selling the lie that being trapped in a sinful life is a "Gift from God"

Religion of Peace update - hundreds of Christian women and women of other religions (Other that the Religion of Peace that is) have been captured by ISIS. The sexual brutality that ISIS is inflicting on these poor saints is causing up to 60 captives a week to commit suicide. Please please please pray for our brothers and sisters in the hour of their tribulation and please wear Orange to church to keep them in our memories.

The ACLU wants the United States to become a free abortion clinic for anyone who enters the country illegally and is forcing a church funded agency to provide the abortion.

The Ya Think? Department: Go on, guess where the real discrimination in the US is happening

North Carolina Churches Vandalized, Spray-Painted with Pro-Homosexual Slogans- if this was done by gay activists it merely shows Satan's plan: Gays do not want mere acceptance, they want to be worshiped.

How far can a emergent, ecumenical, heretical, gay affirming, bible defaming pastor sink? Pretty darn far.


No comments:

Post a Comment