About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
A “Molotov Cocktail” was thrown at pro-life activists praying outside of an Austin Planned Parenthood abortion facility. The so called "Pro Choice" crowd is becoming more "Anti Life" every day.

The “Christian” Left supports killing the happiest people in the world. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they came up with the 11th Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Be Inconvenienced.

I AM NOT calling Barack Hussein Obama antisemitic, I'll let his own actions do that for me. it's not hard to see his hatred for Israel which borders on the maniacal, even treasonous. (Yes, I said treason, and yes, we are in a state of war against terrorist nations.)

Jealous of all those folks grooving to Joel Osteen and Creflo Dollar but you can't because you don't understand how to get your heresy on? Is that's what's troubling you bunkie? Well! Have no fear because the Messed Up Church blog has a dummies guide to putting False Doctrine in your life!

Speaking of False Doctrine, you're going to have to find another way to get a warm, fuzzy, incredibly unscriptural description of heaven because LifeWay has pulled all heaven tourism books off their shelves. You'll just have to get your unscriptural, heretical, apostate, nonsense the old fashion way.

Tim Tebow is still a winner.

Freedom of speech does not apply to Christians in the UK.

Benny Hinn claims to be a faith healer, so why doesn't he just self medicate?

I've probably learned more about eschatology by reading False Christ: Will the Antichrist Claim to Be the Jewish Messiah? by Chris White than any other single source (outside of the bible). His reasoning is sound, solidly biblical, and well researched. I can't wait to read Mystery Babylon – When Jerusalem Embraces The Antichrist. Chris brings into question many popular eschatological theories (such as Mystery Babylon = the Roman Catholic Church or the Antichrist will be a Muslim leader) by reminding us and proving scripturally 'it's all about Israel'.

In the same vein, I've also learned more about my Christian faith (and my former Papist faith) by reading Preparing for Eternity by Mike Gendron. It's a well written, factual, and scriptural comparison of the teachings of God as related in His word, the bible, and the traditions of the Catholic church which are quite often in conflict. Mike's assertions are not made up, each point he makes is exquisitely referenced in the Bible and the Roman Catholic Church's own catechism. There is no error, falsehood, or deception here, it's simply the word of God and how it's been distorted by man's tradition. And for many the truth is hard to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment