About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

100,000 Page Views. An Arbitrary Goal Reached!

I started this blog on November 21, 2012 and so far have posted 432 individual posts starting it with the words Wide Awake Christians Unite! I don't think anyone has united over anything yet, Christians or otherwise but my quest is still the same:
There's so much I need to know, there is so much to learn, but deep down I feel that there is so little time left for us. And as I look around I see so many people around me spiritually asleep, in both meanings that Paul used the word sleep: spiritually unaware, and spiritually dead. It's like an asomatous version of the poppy field scene from The Wizard of Oz. But now, thanks to Jesus, I'm awake. Still a bit groggy but I'm overjoyed to know that I'm walking with God, and not just sleepwalking.
One hundred thousand  thirty two (100.032) page views later and I am still overjoyed and soooo blessed with the love of Jesus who adopted me (Mark 3:34) So much has happened in my life, a new house, a grand daughter on the way, a new pastor to lead the flock. I even became a trustee at our little church of Bereans. A trustee is like a deacon in any other church, and a deacon is like an elder in any other church (We may straighten that out soon, it's a church constitution thing) One thing I learned is to never miss a meeting in a congregational church! What I'm going to do here is geek out and share the numbers blogger gives me to ponder over:


So far the number one post (2,981 page views) is False Teacher of the Year where I learned that "homosexual Christians" don't like it when you point out that all people are sinners and then have the gall of including them in that group. Number Two  with 2,817 page views is Emergent Monday - The Cult Of Furtick which people tend to agree with.

The #1 country to view this blog is the United States followed in order by the Ukraine, France, Russia, Canada, Germany, and the United Kingdom. There's even been 987 page views from a country I won't mention because their communist leadership may put those viewers at risk.

The #1 OS used to reach this blog is Windows (70%) followed by Macintosh (11%) followed by iPhone, iPad, and Android tied at 4%. The browsers used to access this site are Firefox (46%), Chrome (19%), Internet Explorer (17%), Safari (9%), and Opera (1%). Opera? Someone still has a running copy of Opera? Cool!

For those of you that have read an entry here and came away edified, enlightened, or educated then I guess another goal has been reached. For those of you that have been confused or confounded there's a comments window at the bottom of the page. Since the followers John Shore and Dan Savage did such a wonderful job of polluting this blog with their filth, all comments will be moderated, but all comments that do not contain insults, abuse, and obscenities will be posted.

My next update will come at 250,032 page views. See you then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment