About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Random Bits

Does the Obama administration think that homosexuals are in competition with Christianity or open warfare? Chai Feldblum, a high level Obama administration official, has recently said "Gays win; Christians lose." and  "I'm having a hard time coming up with any case in which religious liberty should win." A responsible administration would be announcing the resignation of anyone that said something like that, so don't expect to see Chai Feldblum hitting the unemployment lines for years to come.

For those of you that don't know Chai - here's more information.

I don't know what's more interesting: A reality TV personality that truly understands the actual truth of Matthew 7:1 or the fact that Charisma News actually published it

I like this story, it gives me hope for some people in my life. (PLEASE ignore the lame headline, the Blaze is getting pretty bad at that kind of thing.) I like this story too, we now have to start working on that whole liberal thing.

I just plain like this.

I mentioned earlier that Mr. Pope came out of the closet as a "Glow Warm" and tends to do his Jesuit Judo on the governments of the world. However it looks like God has some bad news for Mr. Pope.

Just in case you didn't know, when I call Islam the "Religion of Peace" I'm being sarcastic.

If the reports of countries being overrun, beheaded Christians, journalists and social workers, captured pilots being burned alive, Christians captured and murdered, and  hundreds of captive women forced into sex slavery and gays being publicly executed kind of freaks you out, you are suffering from Islamophobia. Now all this stuff is true, but according to the Center for America Progress it's not and your mental condition comes from "an echo chamber of the religious right, conservative media, grassroots organizations, and politicians who sought to introduce a fringe perspective on American Muslims into the public discourse."

A terrorist in the Religion of Peace finds that the love of Jesus is more powerful than Islmaist inspired hate and learned to love what he thought was his enemy: Israel.

Meanwhile back in America where everything is normal - while Hillary was using private email to conduct government business she warned her employees not to use private email to conduct government business. No wait! It gets better! Under her reign our ambassador to Kenya used private email and had a commercial internet connection installed in the embassy bathroom so he could avoid using a US Government network to conduct US Government business. I just mention this because for me it brought the apparent conflict between Romans 13:1 and Acts 5:29 to mind.

The world now fully aware of Netanyahu's speech before the US Congress. Even Saudi Arabia approved the appropriateness and the content of Netanyahu's speech. The only people that didn't like it was Iran, and of course our short sighted junior varsity "US leadership"

A Christian woman wears a hijab for lent so she can feel like an outsider.

The House of Driscoll has been sold at a tidy profit.

I'm surprised I didn't see this coming when Mr. Pope started handing out indulgences for likes on facebook.

Color Me Unsurprised Department - most atheist assertions tend to evaporate when placed under scrutiny.

Don't expect to see this on the mainstream media evening news, not unless it's under the headline "Christians Attempt to Damage Pro Choice Activist's Car With Their Bodies"

No comments:

Post a Comment