About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Monday, October 20, 2014

The Bible Confirms Science.

Sad to say but too much of science now is made up silliness just to gain grant money or make a political point. How much is too much? My answer is "Any" is too much. Science is primarily man's way of explaining God's creation, but when you look at the fraud in evolution studies and global warming cooling whatever, you realize that our atheist friends aren't exactly forthcoming when trying to make their point. Luckily we have the bible to keep us on track when studying God's creations close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment