About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Is The Pope An Atheist?

Pope Francis, who is not a James Bond villain and is not pictured here also appears to not be a Christian. The Pope, in a letter to the Italian news paper La Repubblica, all but announced to the world that he is really Rob Bell in a yarmulka.

For being the self appointed deputy savior (that's what "vicar of Christ" means - "deputy saviour" or "associate son of God") Pope Francis doesn't seem to know a whole lot about the word of God. Or, failing that, if he does know a whole lot about the word of God, it appears that he's intentionally misrepresenting that word.

As I reported before back in May, Pope Carver Francis was completely off base with his interpretation of John 14:6. Not only was his interpretation out of step with with the true word of God, it was out of step with the RCC's man-made gospel. You'd figure by now one of those enforcer cardinals that make problems "go away" (you know, like pedophillia) would have taken him off to the side for a little chat over espresso "Yoo know dare Frank, dis whole goin' off inta left field on dis salvation ting is gonna stop. Capiche?" Unfortunately this hasn't happened and the Pope is still making stuff up on the fly and passing it off as Gospel.



Pope Francis is still on this made up salvation for atheists kick, this time announcing publicly in a published letter:
"The question for those who do not believe in God is to follow their own conscience. Sin, even for a non-believer, is when one goes against one's conscience... to listen and to follow your conscience means that you understand the difference between good and evil."  
Of course the whole conscience thing is addressed in Romans 2:14-16, but this passage is talking about Gentiles, pagans in a  pagan society without access to the word of God. Francis is talking about people who live in a Christian society and have rejected not only the word of God but God Himself. Mark 16:16 clearly shows that whomever does not believe will be condemned.

Once upon a time a very long time ago there was the dispensation of conscience, God allowed people to go do what ever it is they want to do and He allowed them to follow their conscience. This didn't work out so well and God put an end to that dispensation with the great flood. The idea of the dispensation of conscience is a nice one especially when seen as written in Romans 2:15 but unfortunately Man Is Evil, and more unfortunately Sin Is Fun.

Even IF we were able to follow our conscience and steer clear of evil, would we be successful? Ecclesiastes 12:14 tells me I had better be perfect because everything I do will be judged. My ONLY hope is God's everlasting grace and my faith in my savior Jesus Christ. As Matthew 19:24-16 tells us it's impossible for my meager efforts to insure salvation, only God can do it.

Which makes me angry with Pope Frank. He's out there telling the world "Don't sweat it! Just do what you think will be right and you'll be saved. It's ok, you can get into heaven on your own merit. Turn your back on God, he'll understand."

These are the words of Satan.  

2 comments:

  1. The Pope is infallible, you know. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just reading that in "The Woman Rides The Beast" by Dave Hunt.
      Infallibility - it's awesome!

      Delete