About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Obama Continues to Spew Anti-Christian Hate

Open season on Christians for President Barack Hussein Obama. starts at Easter, Christianity's most holy day. The adolescent rhetoric this man uses against Christianity is embarrassing to both this country as a whole and to the office of President of the United States. 

Obama's tirade against Christianity began even before the most the most unqualified man to ever serve as president ever took office when on the campaign trail he claimed that small town Americans were bitterly clinging to their guns and religion. The man openly mocks, denigrates and belittles Christianity, twisting and redefining even the simplest of concepts for his own purposes. When asked what sin is he answered "Being out of alignment with my values." This one sentence alone tells me everything I need to know about Barack Hussein Obama, it's all about him, it's all about his values, God is of no importance to him. If Barack Hussein Obama was the Christian he claims to be he would know the correct answer to what sin is, instead of that embarrassing fit of self aggrandization . 

And embarrassing isn't enough to describe how little Barack Hussein Obama knows about sin, redemption, salvation, and faith. He claims to be Christian but when waxing theological he merely apes tired old atheist mantras. In the same interview where he declared sin to be out of alignment with the values of Barack Hussein Obama:
I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell. I can’t imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity. That’s just not part of my religious makeup.”
Again I, ME, MY... he mimics not just angry atheists, but new age atheists as well. When explaining in his interview about how awesome a Christian he is (and from his answers it's plainly obvious he believes Christianity is all about him) he lets fly with a direct assault on John 14:6 
I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.
Now as Christianity is becoming the most persecuted religion on earth, Barack Hussein Obama is openly attacking with rhetoric, and not just any rhetoric but uneducated atheist tinted lies. At the National  Prayer Breakfast on February 5th, 2015 Obama said:
Unless we get on our high horse and think this [the beheadings, sex-slavery, crucifixion, roasting humans that radical Islam is engaging in on a daily basis] is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ.
He was, of course, defending the horrific actions of ISIS by comparing it against actions taken over a millennium ago by the Roman Catholic Church. I'm not going to presume to be able to educate the President of the United States that the Crusades was a defensive strike against Islam's 11th Century habits of beheadings, sex-slavery, crucifixion, and roasting humans as they tried to invade Europe, nor am I going to try to teach him that the inquisition targeted the Christian reformation, I don't believe he's capable of dealing with the truth.

His latest attack came on April 7, 2015 at an Easter prayer breakfast:
“On Easter, I do reflect on the fact that as a Christian, I am supposed to love, And I have to say that sometimes when I listen to less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned,”
then as groans and boo's started to well up from the audience Barack Hussein Obama went into full retreat
 “But that’s a topic for another day.”
Notice his language again: I, I, I, I, I - five times he mentioned himself in two sentences. I have two major doubts that this statement brought up - I seriously doubt he has any concerns about 'less than loving expressions' made by Christians. He claims to be a Christian but has no problem insulting police officers or the judicial system when it suits his needs. And his world view is far from a loving embrace of God's blessings:
“…I’ve got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby.”
Anyone that thinks a baby is a punishment doesn't deserve to call himself president, or call himself a Christian for that matter. Which brings me to his claim to be a Christian, That raises my second doubt. His father was a Muslim, his step father was a Muslim, by Muslim law that makes him a Muslim. His education was Muslim when he lived in the largest Muslim country in the world. He only began to identify as a Christian when it became politically necessary to do so while in Chicago. There he warmed the pews at Reverend Jeremiah Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ, a church known for it's call to damnation rather than it's embrace of the Bible.

As for his days in the Trinity United Church of Christ - it's hard to go into a non-Christian church and come out a Christian. The Trinity UCC worships a God, but not God the Father of the bible because they consider identifying God as "Our Father" would be sexist. Worse still, their denying that God is our Father calls Christ Jesus a liar. Jesus said over and over that God was our Father and in Matthew 23:9 He made that very clear. The Trinity UCC believes that "God the Eternal Spirit" was the God of Jesus and was made known to us through Jesus, but nowhere in their statement of faith do they admit the bible truth that Jesus is God.

At least they admit that Jesus was raised from the dead, that's one difference between the Trinity UCC version of Jesus and the Muslim version of Isa. 

1 comment:

  1. Of course Obama id intent on destroying Christianity. He's a Muslim.

    He's a Muslim, pretending to be a Christian, using Atheist arguments to fight Christianity.

    Hell of President the people of America elected.

    ReplyDelete