About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wide Is The Gate: The Emerging New Christianity DVD Trailer



Without a doubt one of the most important videos I've ever seen. This isn't just about scriptural differences, this is about heresy and apostasy (as prophesied) in the church leading tens of thousands of people that believe they are worshiping Jesus in a different, terrifying, direction.

The full video is well done and solidly based in scripture. It makes many very important points without hysterics or baseless accusations, just the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment