About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, August 16, 2019

Random Bits


This world is not my home I'm just a'passing through
My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore
Broadcast radio is dead to me. I suppose that my cable system spoiled me with Video On Demand and digital recording. Mrs. WideAwakeChristian and I record all our favorite programs so we can zap commercials (it's easy if you know how to program your remote to leap ahead in 30 second jumps) and I can watch what I want to watch, when I want to watch it.

As I've mentioned in the past, Christian radio in this area is almost all charismatic chatter. I would love a station that played All MacArthur All The Time but no such luck, we might get a 1 minute Mac Bite occasionally but that's it. I love Red Eye Radio an 11 PM to 4 AM radio show, but I'm not up at those hours. But I can get the podcast and listen to it in my idea of morning and not have to listen to Glen Beck

There are a couple of MacArthur podcasts but my new favorite Christian podcast is: The Good Fight Radio Show. It's available on the android Double Pod app so it is probably available on iTunes. (I can't be sure, I don't do iTunes, iTunes is for toys) Try this episode on their website, they're discussing our favorite, most dapper inventor of narcissigesis Steven Furtick who claims he is now the gate, a job once reserved for Jesus Christ. Comment on this post on your favorite Christian podcasts and I'll devote an article to Christian podcasting 

The LGBTQXYZ community has a very high rate of suicide and has always has. Seriously. Always. The California legislature has decided to fix this situation by blaming you the Christian.

What Criteria do historians use to get to the minimal facts about the historical Jesus?

Department of Redundancy Dept: Hillsong song writer renounces his faith  (Isn't joining Hillsong a renunciation of faith?)

A Christian from South Korea arrested in Nepal on charges of “attempting to convert” and misuse of visa

The ChiComs have now banned Christian summer camps

And meanwhile Southern Baptists put Lifeway profits ahead of beleaguered Chinese Christians


The wrath of God is really real, and will slam down on fauxchristianity like a hammer on a meatball (got the visual?)

Speaking of dropping the hammer; this video is five years old yet its relevancy is as fresh today as back then when John MacArthur answered questions about the charismatics

The pro-abortion left holds animals up to a higher moral standard than human beings

...   ...   ... I have no words

Anti Christian hatred by Hindus continues in India

Jesus had to grapple with a sexuality, identity and gender? A Gospel Coalition  author says he did (I normally capitalize the h in he when referring to Jesus, but clearly this is a different Jesus)

Fraternity over Orthodoxy -or- False Teachers love each other more than they love Christ

The previous article I linked mentioned Enneagram training - what is that? It isn't holy, that's for sure

Such is the state of American Christianity: Utterly disgraced shepherds and incompetent stewards are allowed a second crack at fleecing the flock

Religious freedom increases in the US Military

How Hillary's seances led to the rise of the Left's New Age guru and turned the Democrats into a cult of  Nutcaseary, Crackpottery, and self righteous intolerance.

This self proclaimed keeper of all things holy set me off (If you read the comments, that was me quoting Romans 13:1-3

Another left wing keeper  of all things holy used an outdated story to  accuse the President of the United States of using the Lord's name in vain (which he didn't, I covered that here) One must wonder what Politico's reasons for publishing this story so late are, they wouldon't give a rats hindquarters about God

CBS Applauds Iceland for “Eliminating” Down Syndrome By Aborting Babies Who Have It

Mike Ratliff - The Express Image of God

The leader of the Light of the World church is facing 26 charges including human trafficking, production of child sex images and forcible rape of a minor.

Former Arkansas pastor charged with 2 counts of rape

Oklahoma youth pastor charged with raping underage girls

Ohio pastor facing federal charges for having sex with underage girls

This is not satire, this is Jennifer Le Claire (you can tell by the smell)

I'm really not sure if this is satire, I'll wait for Snopes to fact check it


1 comment:

  1. "Pastor" Kim is a "pastor" of the devil. As are those "pastors" involved is sex trafficking and rape.

    The Gospel Coalition has become apostate.

    CNN's Angela Rye has absolutely no clue.

    Jennifer LeClaire has no idea who Jesus is -- just like the rest of her ilk.

    ReplyDelete