About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, April 6, 2018

Random Bits

Wow - the towers of the Tech mighty are sure shaking. Mark Zuckerburg (Facebook) is being called to testify before congress because he handles your private private information the same way Bill Clinton handles women, the president of the United States is calling out Jeff Brazos (Amazon) for ripping off the Post Office, and Elon Musk (Space X and Tesla) is in danger of ending up in the poor house as his financial empire based solely on $5 billion of government subsidies begins to crumble due to his failure to deliver.

As you may know Blogger, the site I use to publish this blog, is owned by Google (which may explain why Blogger hasn't upgraded their interface in years). Yes, Google is one of those companies that hands out your personal information faster than a used car dealership hands out your phone number to every fly by night telemarketer (and if you didn't know that car dealers do that, then shame on you). But so what? I've been saying this since 1995: Don't put anything on the internet that you don't want everyone on internet to use. There are no secrets on the web, so why is everyone shocked that Google and Facebook are suddenly doing everything that I've been saying that they could be doing? Am I going to pull my blog off of Blogger because it's owned by Google? Of course not, in fact I'm going to leave it on Blogger in the hope Google reads my blog and learns something. And I hope they also learn this: Because of Google's insane left wing bias, when I use a search engine, I use DuckDuckGo

Despite the bad press, Facebook is a handy tool. I use it to find old military buddies. Andrea Eels used it to find his husband's other wife

Bibles are disappearing from online bookstores in China, meanwhile Chinese guards in riot gear storm Christian schools

George Washington University is holding a workshop about the most persecuted religion on earth: they are combating "Christian Privilege"

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman just signed his own death warrant

Despite the Vatican's furious backtracking, Mr. Pope still hasn't stepped back his claim that there is no hell, there is no eternal damnation. Cardinal Raymond Burke called Mr. Pope's heretical utterance as a 'Profound Scandal'


Christians: Protect your family - yet another pervert in a in a Target  "any gender is welcome" restroom

Turkey claims that sharing the Gospel is Terrorism

Religion of Peace Update #1: A Christian family in Pakistan were martyred by devout Muslim members of Daesh

Religion of Peace Update #2: An Algerian Christian has been released from jail. He was locked up for 18 months for telling the tuth

Punish A Muslim Day? We're CHRISTIANS! We should have a Pray For A Muslim Day

False Teacher Todd Bentley will teach you how to raise the dead for only $50!

Empty churches. One-person congregations. Ministers "dressed up with no one to listen." Is this the stark reality facing the Church of England?

New biblical films and the hope of a better 'faith-based' cinema

If you are critical of the transgender madness sweeping the unhinged left, expect a knock at your door

I do enjoy my time at the throttle (yes that is my locomotive at the Colorado Model Railroad Museum), so I really enjoyed the read Hobbies To The Glory Of God

You wouldn't believe what a KJV only church is demanding! It's got to be true, I saw it on the internet


No comments:

Post a Comment