About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wretched Wednesday - the NAR is Nothing New

It was exactly one year ago when I first wrote about Montanism, back then the word started popping up in the WatchBlogosphere® and never having heard it before I did a bit of research on it. In the last paragraph or two of my post I touched upon a connection that should have hit me over the head, rang alarm bells, and set off signal flares, but I missed it. 

In the responses to that post Glenn Chatfield pointed out the connection I should have made, but neither of us took it any further than that. Suddenly one year later here is Todd Friel, Mr. Wretched himself, making the connection that Glenn and I should have made and expanded upon a year ago. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment