About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Naming Names

Ever have someone get on your case for calling out a false teacher? It's not hard to do, just find a false teacher and publicly announce why he or she is a false teacher. 

You can have all the biblical evidence needed to back up your claim, you can even throw in evidence of their financial and marital malfeasance, but still you're going to be accused of being "unchristian" and "hateful" for your desires to protect the flock that the wolves are ravaging. And what happens? the sheep being torn asunder accuse you of being unfair to the wolves whose teeth are dripping with their blood.  Don't believe me? Try discussing Steven Furtick. You'll find out very quickly why Naming Names is the #1 crime an Evangelical can commit.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Thank our Savior. "His name is Jesus"

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyP_vf6oHho

    ReplyDelete