About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
This is an abbreviated report this week, even though it's my first one of the year. I'm returning from Dad's funeral and posting this from the road. Since I'm going to schedule the post to publish on Friday, by the time you read this I should be seeing my favorite mountains slowly inching towards me as I approach the home QTH. (I just drove through some mountains in Tennessee this morning and they were adorable! They even had trees on the top of them. So cute! They were like puppy mountains)

A dear friend from my USAF days drove from Valdosta GA to support me at the funeral, he was a real help, a true man of God and a great friend. As these things go in the USAF, years ago he went off to England, I went off to Korea and we completely lost contact until his wife introduced him to Facebook. Military service is a tremendous thing and I recommend it to everyone who has the ability to try, but one of the worst parts is that it teaches you to say goodbye too easily. However, like other reunions I've had with my old brothers and sisters in arms, when my friend and I met up, the conversation picked up right where it left off 35 years ago.

A supposedly Christian church embraces, encourages, and supports witchcraft.  If you read the link to the pathetic patheos blog post you'll realize the truth in the statement  "There are no ex-Christians, only ex-Atheists"

Any remaining doubts of Justin Beiber's conversion to Christianity should be fully answered now.

Mr. Pope takes huge one step forward in making sure that the One World Religion promised in  Revelation 17:1–18 comes to fruition


A group plans to sue Clemson University. Not because they lost to 'bama, but because the football coach is a Christian.

How to understand those crazy humanists

Why does the bible teach that women should not be elders? Maybe this quote is why: "I  want the United Church to accept that the Bible is not the authoritative word of God and that God is not where moral authority resides" - Gretta Vosper, Atheist minister. One can only wonder why the UCC refuses to kick this anti-christ to the curb.

Religion of Peace Update #1 - Muslim terrorists strap a bomb to a four year boy and set it off via remote control. Allah must be so proud.

Religion of Peace Update #2 - Muslim adherents brutally murder a man for accepting Christ as his savior.

Religion of Peace Update #3 - Another mass grave of people who refused ISIS rule has been found

Sad but necessary reading: The Freedom of Religion and the Persecution of Christians, The Open Doors Report, 2016

Why pastors leave the pastorate.

Sadly, this kind of thing, is no longer as shocking as it should be.

Asexual, demisexual, heteroflexible, homoflexible, pansexual, sapiosexual, androgynous, genderfluid, intersex, pangender, two spirit, and now polyamorous. Being a Christian is easier.

Did I mention that England is a lost country?

What's up with this Heavenly Tourism thing?

Atheist agitator Richard Dawkins admits that Christianity is good... for his own selfish goals. He wants to hide behind us.


2 comments:

  1. Beiber is a disgrace to humanity, let alone to the Christian faith.

    With the UMC's liberal theology it isn't a surprise that a "pastor" confesses to being a practitioner of homosexuality. She should have never been a "pastor" to begin with.

    The Pope is just being Catholic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent information on all counts. Thanks as always for the work you put into Random Bits.

    ReplyDelete