About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Our 500th Post

"Our" meaning the Holy Spirit of our Lord and myself, and I'm just here to actuate the keyboard. He's here to teach me the way home to Him. Sometimes I'm best taught by sight, sometimes by doing, most often by reading but sometimes through song. I Praise the Lord that He led me to a church home that still believes that praising God Almighty comes best by the songs that have passed the test of time



















If anyone remembers, I would like this played at my funeral:


and of course "my song"

No comments:

Post a Comment