About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Random Bits

Empress Clinton demands that religious beliefs about murdering unborn babies needs to be changed. Why? Because Empress Clinton demands it.

It's all about the doctrine - an awesome post about the importance of sound doctrine - something the emergent church is avoiding at all costs.

More proof of Ear Tickling on the increase - you may ask "What's wrong with the book 'Jesus Calling'?" in a word - everything. Seriously, everything.

The World Map of Christian Apps - got a spare megabyte or two on your smartphone or tablet? If so then this list is for you! Many of these apps are quite good, a some need work, and some... I'm still trying to figure out why they exist. I definitely have some reviewing to do. Sadly a few of my favorite apps didn't make this list, so here they are: CARM (Android, iOS) Got Questions (Android, iOS, Windows) Grace To You (Android, iOS, Windows, Kindle)

This could get interesting - a Catholic has decided to sit down and read the bible, while blogging about her trip through God's word. Will the Holy Spirit of God lead her to a stronger faith? Will she find salvation in Jesus rather than the trappings and man made requirements of the Catholics? Or will she loose interest half way through Isaiah?

Barack Hussein Obama has abandoned captives being held by the terrorist government in Iran in order to insure Iran has nuclear weapons.


No comments:

Post a Comment