About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Isn't She Lovely

With Apologies to Stevie Wonder

Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one full day old
I never thought through love we'd see
A grandchild as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
We are all so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through our kids He gave life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love


Isn't she lovely
Brand new life is a gift -
A gift of God's favor
Without Him we'd be adrift
All this could not be done
Without my dear who conceived the one
She's so very lovely made from love

No comments:

Post a Comment