About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Reformation Day!


Four hundred ninety six years ago we were freed from Theological tyranny and the heresy of indulgence, and the word of God was restored to His faithful and loving flock when the Holy Spirit guided Martin Luther to post his 95 Thesis on the door at Wittenberg Castle Church.

Why in the name of all that is holy are we not Celebrating THIS instead of some pagan candy rite?

1 comment: