About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Failing at Theology the RCC Switches to Immigration

Not the pope, a Bond Villain.
Really.
Having failed miserably at biblical theology the Roman Catholic Church switches to something it's very, very good at. Politics. 

Abandoning the concepts of moral purity and doctrinal truth the Roman Catholic Church is switching gears and going back to its glory days when it shamelessly controlled all of Europe and used its unique talents, gifts, and abilities (heresy, inquisition, and force of arms) to impose its will on the western world. The pogrom starts on September 8 when the Roman Catholic Church will impose its will on one country, only one, and tell that country to do something no other country on earth is required to do. 

In short, on September 8th priests of the Roman Catholic Church will demand from the pulpit that the Untied States of America provide amnesty for 11,000,000 people that have entered this country illegally. To get this done the Roman Catholic Church is threatening to undermine the already shakey American political system. The message of the Roman Catholic Church to the fairly elected representatives of the American people is simple:
"We want this done, and if you’re not successful during the summer, you’re not going to win by the end of the year.”
So when your local parish priest starts spouting their message of global overthrow just ask a simple question: What other countries are you demanding this of? 

Or my favorite: If I enter Vatican City illegally and decide to remain there forever will you threaten to overthrow the pope so I can get amnesty and a fat government handout?

No comments:

Post a Comment