About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

IRS Demands Prayer Lists From Christians

If you're not upset you're not paying attention

Big Brother demands your prayer details

Was the same demand made from Jews, Muslims, Mormons, Wiccans, Jehovas Witnesses, Sufis, Whirling Dirvishes, Rastafarians, Unitarians, or Zoroasterians? Of course not, just Christians. The Obama administration has always and will continue to target Christianity for elimination.

But don't worry, don't lose heart, if we're hated by the world for our love for Jesus then we're doing it right!

Go on Uncle Obama, call me a terrorist again. You called me a terrorist for my faith before, you called me a terrorist for my political beliefs, and you called me a terrorist for my Twenty Years of military service, are you planning to call me a terrorist for the content of my prayers? Or maybe that I'm not registering my prayers with the IRS? Or maybe because I'm not praying to you.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what other wickedness will come to light with this administration

    ReplyDelete