About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hell Update!

Last week Pope Carver Francis threw wide open the gates of heaven allowing everyone into heaven including atheists on a works based salvation plan whose only requirement is to "Do Good".

This morning Vatican Radio ( as reported by the UK Independent) announced that the Vatican has quietly returned to a "Catholics Only" plan of works based salvation:
Vatican spokesman Rev. Thomas Rosica said people who know about the Catholic church “cannot be saved” if they “refuse to enter her or remain in her.”
When asked about the Vatacan/Papal disagreement on Salvation God's response was "John 14:6" 

No comments:

Post a Comment