About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Time Out

Lately I have been studying and blogging about spiritual warfare, which leads to all kinds of horrors that try the soul. Spiritual warfare is resisting, overcoming and defeating the enemy's lies (in the form of deception, temptations and accusations) that he sends our way. To understand the battle we are facing you have to know the deceptions, temptations, and accusations the infernal enemy is throwing at us. 

Recently I've expanded my study from the attack from within (meaning: the heresies of Emergent Church and other assorted wolves in sheep's clothing) to the attack from without (meaning Hollywood) Thanks to a series of videos and blogs I've studied in the past two days I am now repulsed by the idea of turning on the TV. I'm too horrified to turn on the radio. I don't ever want to listen to the news again. I just want to open my bible and read, read, read, and pray, pray, pray that my Lord takes me home soon. 

It's bad out there beloved, worse than you or I could ever have imagined. I'll report on it soon, but not today. Normally when I start a blog entry I pray for guidance and discernment then look around the other blogs (many of which I have linked) and the Holy Spirit leads me to a direction to study and research and blog. After researching satanic influence in our lives I just feel unclean, spiritually drained. Today I felt the Holy Spirit moving me away from the battlefront and I thought I was going to do something on the Holy Trinity, but all I could think of was those poor ignorant souls racing straight for hell and not even know they're doing it.  I just want for my Brother, the King who adopted me into his family, to hold me in his arms and tell me it's going to be OK, that we're going to be together soon.

When I think of the people in my life that are hell bound through their own ignorance, or arrogance, or willingfully opening themselves to Satan, or stupidly following others into Satan's arms I feel I've got to press on, to expose the evil one's plots, to share God's good news of salvation with them. Unfortunately my gifts and talents from God don't extend far beyond the keyboard, but if one soul can be saved, just one, though exposure to His word as He used me to spread that word, then the revulsion and disgust I feel from looking at the living hell that we've put ourselves into will be worth it. But I feel I don't have enough time, there's so much to learn, so much more that I need to know before I'll be an effective tool to by used for my Lords goodness.

And you know what? My Lord said to relax and let him help
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)
I think I'll take His advice and read the Gospel of John and relax for a while before returning to the fray.

No comments:

Post a Comment