About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Wretched WWUTT Wednesday - On Fire For The Lord

July 4th! Independence Day! That warm, almost mystical, holiday when we remember those brave men who declared their freedom from an oppressive tyrannical government and won independence from the largest empire on earth. A year later on July 4, 1777, Philadelphia marked Independence Day by adjourning Congress and celebrating with bonfires, bells and fireworks, thus starting an annual celebration I highly approve of and recommend heartily.

I hope you all are having good weather, and while you're "chillin' and grillin'" take a little time to smell a rose, remember those who fought to maintain your freedom, and thank God who gave you Jesus, your savior. Declare your freedom from sin, hard won by the blood of Jesus. Celebrate your independence from the Wicked One and his worldly plots to ensnare you. If you are a Christian then every day is your Independence Day... and be careful with those fireworks.



No comments:

Post a Comment