About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, October 6, 2017

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
Christian men - have you ever had an issue where your wife or other women in your church start giving a false teacher or false teaching more credence than it deserves? I've actually seen it in action more times than I'd wish to recount. "We decided to use the Message at our woman's bible study because "it's current and fresh and understandable" or you see that the women of the church plan to attend a seminar featuring Paula White or Joyce Meyer.

Men don't fall under the spell of charismatic (and Charismatic) false teachers like women do. When a man realized that a person is a false teacher the man will walk away. Women don't do that, they will knowingly follow a false teacher for reasons that us men cannot begin to fathom. This is the reason why God made men the spiritual leaders of our families and our churches, and precisely why we men need to "Man Up" and protect our families and church families from the ravages of the wolves that are false teachers. This battle goes back to the Garden of Eden where Adam failed to act courageously and look where we are today, Read this fascinating study of the problem and be sure to read the comments too

Speaking of false teachers, here's Mark Driscoll, just in case you forgot

Speaking of false teachers, here's Paula White and her rockstar 3rd husband on the Jim Bakker show. It's like the Grand Slam of false teaching

How to tell if the gospel you are being taught is a false gospel

It's 25 more days until Reformation Day, Here's how some folks celebrate

And here's how other folks "celebrate" Reformation Day


I love God and I love the Holy Spirit, but the NAR associating the Holy Spirit with darn near everything is to me the spiritual Pumpkin Spice. Now we have the Holy Spirit Woodstock. I wonder if there will be Holy Spirit marijuana and Holy Spirit skinny dipping go keep the Woodstock flavor of the event

This is what it's coming to folks: someone reading The Holy Bible causes a panic on a London commuter train. 

I've mentioned before that there is a link between breast cancer and abortion. Researchers found a 44% increase in breast cancer risk among those with one or more abortions –up to an 89% increased risk with those with 3 or more abortions. How much longer with the molach worshiping ghouls of the left cover this up?

A Florida middle-school teacher plans to erect a Satan display for Christmas. 

Chinese officials arrest a pastor, her daughter, and her grandson

This has been going on in America for years now, not sure why it was just noticed 

 A federal judge in Pennsylvania has reluctantly ruled that a county in the Commonwealth can’t include a Christian cross in its official seal

What I cool car, I think they should call it The Osteen. It's got to be true, I saw it on the internet


No comments:

Post a Comment