About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
Remember Hillary Clinton's complete and utter failure with her childish reset button? Steven Furtick is trying the same thing by resetting Christianity. He's teaming up with the heretics of the New Apostolic Reformation for RESET Charlotte a three day event filled with false teachers, false apostles, pastorix's, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's were also a lot of signs and wonders to entertain the goats.

And as for Steven Furtick - he's not here to save your soul, he's here to empty your wallet. Be sure to watch the Bereans Not Welcome video, it's incredible how Furtick injects himself into the bible (Narcigesis) in the role of Jesus

Here's an incredible article about the December 2, 2016 tragedy that destroyed the “Ghost Ship” club in Oakland, CA, claiming at least 36 victims and the occult ties to the tragedy

Franklin Graham calls for a Christian boycott of Disney's new live action movie Beauty and the Beast

Thousands of children, some as young as 12, are being forced into marriage - right here in the United States

The left has taken over sports to promote Satan's agenda

A Christians religious liberty group strikes back at atheist zealots

... heavenly portals are being created in different cities and God will interconnect them with a network of supernatural highways through which favor, provision, mantles and glory will flow for a coming revival... no, it's not satire, it's not the Babylon Bee, when I want nonsense I turn to Charisma News!

I thought I had tinnitus but that screeching noise I have been constantly hearing is my Heresy Detector imploding with a Preemptive Alert - Rob Bell is publishing a new book

The Case for Christ movie is due out on April 7th

Pray for the babies of Uganda that are being sacrificed to Molach

Here is the Holy Spirit in action, it's happening in Europe too

If your church is doing these five things well, you've got a wonderful church

What’s Your Spiritual Gift? Take The Quiz! It's got to be accurate, I saw it on the internet


No comments:

Post a Comment