About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

WWUTT - The End Of The World

All good things must come to an end, just as all bad things must come to an end too. Unless you're a self professed apostle slash profit prophet of the New Apostolic Reformation, then all things must come to a Great Outpouring and possibly even a revival. Maybe even a Carolina Panthers victory

But if you're like me and actually read the end of the Bible, you know that yes, this world is going to end, but it's going to be replaced by a better one. My co-worker and I were discussing bible prophesy and he really likes studying it and is a bit saddened that his new church doesn't study prophesy very much. I like reading prophesy too but I think that bible prophesy is studied too much in some instances. We both agree that bible prophesy is a strange bird in that when it does come to pass that it comes true in a way that confounds and amazes the student of prophesy. Remember Hal Lindsey's Late Great Planet Earth where he told us the world was going to end before 2000 because he believed that prophesy said that it would happen within one generation of the reforming of Israel?

Prophesy gets fulfilled in ways that we cannot imagine. I'm sure that in a few years we're going to look back at what has happened, review prophesy, and in one voice say "Dude! I totally missed that!"






No comments:

Post a Comment