About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, June 24, 2016

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
Young boy in an upstate NY "church" tells the pastorette that he wants to leave the church, so she and several other members beat the boy to death

Why I am not a paedobaptist

Democrats, LGBT activists’ sinister plan to crack down on Christian schools

Mr. Pope demands that you take more immigrants, but the City-State that he commands? not so much

Mr. Obama and his cohorts are forcing churches in California to pay for abortions.

Religion of Peace Update #1 - Your president and his administration has been removing unflattering references to Allah in official transcripts

Religion of Peace Update #2 - Your president has made a choice, and you lost

Religion of Peace Update #3 - Muslim father tied his 9 year old son to a tree and set him on fire for accepting Christ.

Religion of Peace Update #4 - A mob of muslims burn 80 Christian homes because of a rumor that the Christians wanted to build a church

Can you be a gay Christian rock star?

Infographic: The differences between Christianity and Islam

What happens when you ask a charismatic preacher to stick to the bible? Charismatic Bullying

Finally! Documented evidence that Hillary Clinton has actually picked up a bible

Ppremillenial dispensationalists around the world frantically adjust End-Times charts to include Brexit vote -it's true! I saw it on the internet


1 comment:

  1. Obama is a traitor to the USA and a staunch defender of Islam. His whole administration is traitorous.

    A guy who claims to be a Christian while continuing to live in abject rebellion against God is apparently worshiping a different Christ.

    ReplyDelete