About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas is Even More Awesome When We Understand The Text

WWUTT.com - or When We Understand The Text is a wonderful online video ministry that desires to promote sound Bible teaching while also exposing many of the myths and false ideas that have arisen. WWUTT brings often overlooked bits and pieces of biblical truth to light, clarifying difficult concepts in 90 seconds. 

After observing a lot of bad teaching videos and misquoted Bible verses on Facebook and Twitter, Pastor Gabriel Hughes of the First Southern Baptist Church of Junction City was encouraged by others from his church who were equally frustrated to introduce something new. Through trial and error, playing with a few different ideas, eventually When We Understand the Text was born.

Their 90+ videos all available on their Youtube Channel run the gamut from IHOP, Modern Worship, and cults to the Holy Trinity, Bacon, and Salvation, each done with a myriad of biblical references and love. A 90 second video can take me up to 30 minutes to view as I love to look up the verses they cite and I'm kinda slow at that sometimes as those verses lead me off to other verses.

Here's their current collection of Christmas related videos that explain some very interesting facts, clarify biblical passages, and really make the wonder of God's gift to all mankind even more wonderful. 




















1 comment: