About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bible Study Fellowship Starts This Week!

I'm pretty excited, I've waited quite a while for a BSF class to start where I could participate and my little church was able to start one up, our first meeting is tonight. 

The Bible Study Fellowship is an international in-depth inter-denominational Bible study that helps people know God through His word. This year there will be 1,100 classes in 39 countries. 450,000 people are studying the same thing at the same time. Tonight my church's class starts the Book of Revelation, as will every other BSF class, be it men's classes, women's classes, and children's classes.

As I said, I'm excited. I was raised Catholic so the bible was never part of my life except to hear Monsignor Logal mumble through a portion of an epistle then expound on something completely unrelated. Finally after realizing Christ truly is my savior and Lord I've been reading it nearly non-stop since then. I've been in bible studies but now to be part of a world wide Bible study is mind blowing. Join us if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment