About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, July 25, 2014

Random Bits

"If you were of the world, the world would love
its own; but because you are not of the
 world, but I chose you out of the world,
because of this the world hates you."
The Big Bang Theory has one flaw that scientists are having problem addressing: us. According to the physics of the Big Bang Theory we shouldn't be here, the universe as we know it should have collapsed immediately after it exploded into existence. This is not news to disappointed scientists, however instead of turning to God as an explanation they chose instead to identify the origin of the universe as "a crazy black hole the likes of which we can't even imagine" Keep trying fellas.

Religion of Peace update: After 2,000 years the last Christian is forced out of Mosul. Islam still insists it's not a death cult but employs a "Convert or die" policy.

In case you missed it, the Church of England has slipped further into anti-biblical rebellion against God, and the Archbishop of Canterbury is just delighted.

The Worlds oldest sandwich was found in a UK church organ. Sandwich fans: there's no mention of what was inside the sandwich, which makes this the worst case of reporting I've ever run across. Seriously, this is the worlds only existing sample of a Pre-Miracle Whip Era sandwich and no details? Was it ham? Bologna? Cheese? What were the condiments used? inquiring minds want to know.


Nancy Pelosi compares the infant Jesus to the thugs invading the country with her party's blessing and assistance. Words escape me.

Religion of Peace update: It may be ok under Sharia law, but lopping off body parts to resolve financial disputes is frowned upon here in the civilized world.

Christian actor Luke Grimes quits HBO's True Blood because he discovered his character was a gay vampire and his pretend gay lover is upset. Despite the contrary hysteria this does not set presidence, actor Neal McDonough was fired from Desperate Housewives because he will not film a screen kiss, his Christian beliefs will not  let him kiss any woman except his wife. When Neal announced that he wouldn't play any sex scenes because he was married did all the adulterers in Hollywood throw a grrly hissy fit? No, therefore I ignore the gay freak-out fest that's winding up and I give credit to Luke Grimes for not being willing to play a sexual deviant on the screen... wait - what? Disregard. Kudos retracted.

Meriam Ibrahim Is Free From Sudan! Praise the Lord! The woman sentenced to death for the sin of being a Christian from birth has been released by the Sudanese government and is enroute to the USA with a stop in Rome where she met the pope. Details are cloudy as to how the Religion of Peace was convinced to release her.

A USAF Chaplain is being persecuted by atheists solely for the sin of quoting President Dwight D. Eisenhower. If you guessed it was Mikey Weinsteins atheist hate group Military Religious Freedom Foundation demanding discipline for Lt.Col Kenneth Reyes you were absolutely right. Mr. Weinstein is the lawyer that has made a mockery of the Military Justice system by accusing Christian troops of sedition and treason. Mr. Weinstein also pockets nearly half of everything that is donated to his "charitable cause".

Persecution is coming to civilians too: A small town newspaper editor was suspended indefinitely (meaning fired) for being a Christian. It appears that Shaw media saw a private blog where Bob Eschliman dared to criticized  the perverse Queen  James bible and its supporters and decided that he was incapable of separating personal from professional without actual evidence to support this assumption. 

Persecution continues to be a contact sport in Academic circles. California State University fired Mark Armitage stating "We will not tolerate your religion" when he presented his research in a peer reviewed scientific journal.

Persicution of Christians is now becoming rampant in eastern Ukraine, but this time the oppressors are not the religion of peace but the Russian Orthodox Church.

Religion of Peace update: Boko Haram is still on a murderous rampage. Not satisfied with kidnapping hundreds of Christian girls they are now on a mission to eradicate "Radicals for Christ"

Religion of Peace update: The Islamic State has destroyed the ancient Tomb of Jonah. I'm kind of confused at this because the place was a Muslim mosque. I've given up trying to figure these people out. 

1 comment:

  1. All of these reports about persecution reminds me of my work experience in the 80s. I was looking for an office job and went for an interview. The office manager saw on my resume that I was a christian and told me that their office was a pretty crude place to work with lots of swearing and how would I cope with that? I said I didn't have a problem with it. After all, it wasn't me doing the swearing.

    Later I was told - by the agency I went through - that I didn't get the job because they didn't want a christian in the office. I am assuming it was because they wanted to continue with the culture in the office and didn't want anyone curtailing their activities with any religious nonsense.

    Apparently, that was the only problem they had with me. At the time it was a bit of a shock, nobody had ever refused to employ me because of my faith before. It just shows you that even minding your own business can be a threat to some people. Its not what you do its who you know!!

    ReplyDelete