About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sing Along With Joel Osteen

There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt - Erma Bombeck
When you see the goats lined up around the block, check books in hand, to be fed tares by blatantly false teachers and wolves of the first order it's hard whether to know to laugh, cry, or shout for joy, because the punchline/cause/truth is all the same: God was RIGHT!
1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. 2 Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; 3 and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep. (2 Peter 2:1-3)
That being said, let's enjoy one of the finest bits of sarcasm/humor/honesty I've seen in a very, very long time:

No comments:

Post a Comment