About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

On the Eighth Day of Christmas...


... my true love gave to me

Eight Maids A-milking

The eight Beatitudes:
1) Blessed are the poor in spirit,
2) Blessed are those who mourn,
3) 
Blessed are the meek,
4) 
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
5) 
Blessed are the merciful,
6) 
Blessed are the pure in heart,
7) 
Blessed are the peacemakers,
8) those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake. (Matthew 5:3-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment