About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

WWUTT Wednesday - Pancakes Anyone?

Yes, I've been doing a lot of reposting lately rather than generating original content, that's because it's been pretty busy around here and it's pretty demanding trying to get original content done considering the subjects I'm working on. As I continue with my series on the NAR my research lead into their ties with the occult, and if you've never written on the occult take my advice: Don't.

After a few sessions of dealing with that I feel a need to take a long hot shower, for an entire week. But I continue on, for as we slide deeper and deeper into the prophesied falling away I hope my words may reach one soul who is meandering around the internet looking for information and turn them toward the scriptures rather than a man made religion whose main purpose is to lead is to lead people away from God. So here's my next topic


2 comments:

  1. Doug, this is right from Ignatius of Loyola - the method and extra-Biblical revelation. The Counter-Reformation, at work. It will be easy for such people to slide into a warm and fuzzy unconsidered Catholicism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right you are Maria, and Catholicism is what it is at best. If you study "centering prayer" and the like it can only be described as "occult"

      Delete