About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Random Bits

This world is not my home
Moloch was the ancient Ammonite god whose followers included Phoenicians, Canaanites, and ancient North Africans. Part of the worship of this deity involved child sacrifice where a couple would put their child in a furnace shaped like Moloch and the child was burned as an offering to Moloch. Why do I mention this? Because of this.

The cause of women in command in the military has been set back decades by the childish antics of USAF Academy superintendent LtGen Michelle Johnson. As I've mentioned before she's crushed freedom of religion on campus, but then she turns around and promotes the religion of atheism. AFI 36-2706 states clearly in its first paragraph "It is against Air Force policy for any Airman, military or civilian, to unlawfully discriminate against, harass, intimidate or threaten another Airman on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, reprisal, or genetic information." and as we all know discrimination means to promote one religion over another. In other words, AFI 36-2706, Section 1, Paragraph 1, subparagraph 1 indicates Michelle Johnson is unfit for command. Just the fact that she's got students spying on each other indicates that she's unfamiliar with how the military really works which makes her unfit for the position.


BTW, the Air Force Academy eliminated the words "So help me God" from the cadet's oath of allegiance. No one knows why, the USAF believes that the words just magically disappeared. USAF persecution of Christians is becoming an embarrassment to this nation that was founded on principals of freedom.

I can't blame the USAF entirely, after all, the officers in charge are just aping what they see going on in Washington.

Remember when World Vision was a Christian organization? Apparently they don't. No wait! Maybe they did! Only after being reminded.

Dennis Prager on the worst sin of all: chillul haShem

Just a reminder them that cult leader and professional hate monger Fred Phelps was a Democrat. That didn't seem to get much coverage in the press.

Six dead, twenty one injured in an attack on a Christian church in Mombasa Kenya. Pray for our brothers and sisters who are remaining faithful during this tribulation.

Remember when Jimmy Cater claimed to be a Christian? That was a long time ago.

The list may be expanded but I can 100% agree with the list of Four Kinds Of Churches Worth Leaving




No comments:

Post a Comment