About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, August 2, 2019

Random Bits

This world is not my home I'm just a'passing through
My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore
Oh lord you know I have no friend like you
If heaven's not my home then lord what will I do
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore

Years ago Snopes used to be a good site to run to if you really needed to know if that cat on Youtube is really playing the piano, or if Prince Charles really did hire a hit man to "kack" Princess Di. But in recent years Snopes has become a left wing apologist bent on erasing history and re-writing it to DNC standards. This is  how far they have sunk into the left-wing morass - now Snopes is fact-checking the Christian satire website the Babylon Bee. Let me repeat that: Snopes is fact-checking a Christian satire website. They're not just saying that "this is satire" (which is what a responsible, adult staffed agency would do) they're knowingly taking the hilarious satirical Babylon Bee stories and actually wasting time and energy to "fact-check" them like they were serious reporting. The previous sentence that you just read is not satire, the alt-left tunnel vision bound Snopes who couldn't find a left damning fact if Faux-cahontas (Fact check that fact Snopes) handed them one is brazenly attacking the Babylon Bee for their right (meaning both conservative AND correct) stance and Christian origins. In response to Snopes inept stammering, the Babylon Bee has lawyered up. Go Bee!

How Mary supplanted Jesus as the Roman Catholic savior. Ok, I know some folks are going to complain about this. Bring it.

Jesus' second advent occurred in Kenya this month.


An 18-year-old who was allegedly sexually abused by a children’s minister 7 years ago at The Village Church in Texas, has filed suit against the church for $1 Million

The Church of England finally puts one of their historic buildings to good use... well, better use than what they've been doing

Gay "priest" says he's more worried about people reading Pulpit and Pen than watching adult entertainment and Beth Moore agrees!. I don't think they're my fans either

Secular Humanism on the march: Man confesses to threatening to rape, murder pro-life activists

Archaeologists find the Church of the Apostles near the sea of Galilee

Coalition of left-leaning pastors warn against Christian nationalism. (After watching the debate last night that idea sounds pretty good to me)

Please pray for our brothers and sisters in:

China

Chinese government requires towns to query citizens if they believe in God, then monitor them

China adds charge against pastor, coerces Christians to falsely accuse him

Chinese court upholds sentence against American pastor serving 7 years behind bars

India

Reporting persecution to police a vanishing option for Christians in India

Indian Christians brutally Attacked by Hindus During Worship Service

Christians who worshipped privately in their homes in a village in eastern India were dragged to local leaders last month and forced to bow to a goddess idol, sources said.

Africa

Pregnant mother among five Christians slain in north-central Nigeria

Teen kidnapped by Boko Haram refuses to deny Christ, endures and overcomes unspeakable rape, and rejection

The Realm of the Religion of Peace

Extremists in Middle Eastern countries are using social media to persecute Christians

South America

Gangs and drug cartels in Colombia see Christians as ‘Enemies to Be Eradicated


The Greatest Hymn of All Time

Jesus Feminist’ author leaves her church,  and the movement Vineyard Canada, when she discovers that as her beliefs evolved, the Word of God did not follow her lead

A man finds that if you point out the failings and doctrinal errors of the Catholic Church, the Catholic Church will turn around and fire you

Maybe THIS is what got Snopes all bent out of shape at the Babylon Bee - the Bee ran an expose 


No comments:

Post a Comment