About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Random Bits

I didn't like March one bit. I endured 2 emergency room visits (one was due to a bad diagnosis from my ER visit in February) and personnel issues  on the church board, followed up with not one, but two blizzards, neither from Dairy Queen. (Ok, one was in April but still; I left Buffalo for this?)

March is a perfect example of why I don't do politics on this blog; AOC and her Green New Deal #9 From Outer Space (which made a mockery of her grasp on the economy, trains, and the number 12), President Trump was cleared of any hint of collusion so the Democrats go into overdrive to prove the 2016 election was a product of Trump's collusion, the desire of the Democrats to kill babies after their birth, and of course - the buffonery of the left in preparations for the upcoming elections. One such candidate is running for Mayor of Denver. She's a homosexual rapper who wears a painted on mustache and her platform has two planks: affordable housing, and she has osteogenesis imperfecta. Nothing else. I agree that Denver really needs affordable housing and hey, I've got an incurable disease too - Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, it's 500 times rarer than osteogenesis imperfecta and it's 100% fatal. Maybe I should run for Emperor of Colorado? Here''s my first bumper sticker: 
Romans 13 - It's In The Book
- I'm Doug Evans, and I approve this message

Scripture clearly says addressing false teaching is not divisive, and it’s actually important and essential

Seven threats you hear from false teachers (and I've hear them all, I'll bet you have too)

Speaking of false teachers: Bethel Church!

Planned Parenthood pressured the state of California to force curches to pay for abortions


The Gospel is not the healing of the body but the forgiveness of sins.

Celebrity pastors in pricey shoes, raise stewardship questions - my first question is: How Can You Spend $4,000 on Sneakers And Still Look Like You Dressed In A Dumpster? (both physically and spiritually)

Radical ‘doesn’t mean crazy,' says Alexandria Occasional-Cortex in defending her Green New Deal #9 From Outer Space

Chinese government is rewarding their citizens $1,500 USD for reporting Christians to the government who will probably disappear them

Ousted and shamed Harvest Bible Chapel founder James MacDonald spent $13,000 church dollars on a 1971 VW Beetle that he gave as a gift to the executive director of the Billy Graham Center at Wheaton College and a contributing editor for Christianity Astray Today Ed Stetzer

And don't think that Ed Stetzer is going to escape VeeDubbGate unscathed

Religion of Peace Update #1: According to muslim terrorist congresswoman, the 911 attacks were merely "Something that some people did"

Religion of Peace Update #2: Muslim "man" kidnapped, raped, and forcefully converted a married Christian woman to Islam, then "married" her and tortured her

Retired Pope #265 blames the Roman Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis on everything except the Roman Catholic Church

Current Pope #266 meets with Mormon leader Russell Nelson to discuss ‘Mutual Concerns’

Former SBC President Jack Graham praises the chairman who killed a bill to outlaw abortion as ‘Courageous

Tony Evans is wrong about a few things, but he's right about Satan's destruction of biblical manhood

Homosexual "Christian" Pete Buttegieg has been attacking Christianity thru VPOTUS Mike Pence. It appears the Buttegieg's Episcopal church has deleted Romans from their dogma

Suspect in three Louisiana church burnings has been arrested, he was a St. Landry Parish Deputy Sheriff's son

The ‘Unplanned’ influence of the New Apostolic Reformation on a box office success

Disgusting. I think Matthew 18:6 would be better than 50 years in prison for this pervert

A Babylon Bee study shows that 78% of worship bands could use more cowbell
(ok, if you don't get it, here's a hint)


1 comment:

  1. Bill Johnson and Bethel are part of the "church" to which Jesus will say, "I never knew you."

    I saw the report about the pricey shoes earlier this week. To me, any "pastor" who purchases shoes that expensive is getting way to high of a salary and is not a bit humble. Of course the examples shown have proven to be narcissists and tools of satan, being the false teachers that they are.

    The bizarre things you find amaze me, and we see the collapse of society on a daily basis as so much of the "church" wants to follow the path of the world.

    Notice that the young man who did the molesting is a member of the LDS. The sexual deviance there is well known and continues to this day. They are obsessed with sex.
    https://invisiblescubit.com/2019/02/07/should-mormon-missionaries-tell-the-truth-about-children/
    https://invisiblescubit.com/2019/03/03/mormons-disgusting-practices/
    https://lifeafterministry.com/2018/12/lds-modesty-is-moral-protection/
    https://invisiblescubit.com/2018/08/08/29-questions/
    I think you can get the idea from these links. Perhaps this young man got his mind messed up by all the questions he had to entertain as a youth.

    ReplyDelete