About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Monday, March 18, 2019

Random Bits

Sorry I'm late - I've been sick all week, then heading here to Random Bits I got trapped by one of those self titled "Christian Anarchists". There's no such thing as a Christian Anarchist, it's like calling yourself a Meateating Vegan, or a Conservative Marxist or an Intellectual Admirer of AOC.

That's when I started coughing up little blobs of blood. I sent a note (and a pic of said blood blob) to Dr. Awesome who ordered me to report to St. Joe's ER, which I did. It turns out that '\my being "sick all week" wasn't bronchitis as ER visit #1/2019 told me, or C-DIF (which ER visit #2/2019 thought) but ER visit #3/2019 said it was pneumonia. yuk 😰

And there I go, mentioning Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. I'm tempted to get all political here but I mustn't. On one hand, I'm a rail-fan, I love trains and her plan to replace airplanes with trains just warms my heart. I would love to take a train trip from Denver to Italy. But she has moved away from her initial Green New Deal Plan #9 From Outer Space silliness (I guess some people actually thought she was serious) and she has moved on to her actual agenda: dethroning God

However that's the tip of the rapidly growing iceberg, in Random Bits last week I mentioned a "goddess" that's running for president. This woman is not a goddess, she's not a guru, she's not a high priestess, what she is is Scary Dangerous. On with the show...

Abortion, hypnotism, astrology, augury, omen reading, necromancy, spell casting, seeking spiritual direction through natural phenomenon… is it any wonder that God Hates The Occult? part 2, part 3

Former first lady Hillary Clinton is defending the world wild human right to Kill The Babies!


The Church of Norway apologizes for it's pro-life stance and stated that the way to promote women's health, safety and security is to Kill The Babies!

Richmond VA has banned prayer on the streets so they can Kill The Babies! in peace

Kill The Babies! Save the kitties! 

Federal appeals court lets Ohio defund Planned Parenthood to Save The Babies!

Georgia pastor repents, church fires accused staff member

Victim settles civil lawsuit against former Grace Ministry Center pastor Mitch Olson

James MacDonald, fired founder of Harvest Bible Chapel, had a grand old time on the church's dime

Religion of Peace Update: Kenyan pastor who ministers to ex-Muslims beaten with clubs, hospitalized

Harsh and divisive things that Jesus said

Former youth pastor's bond revoked after police report no-contact order violation

In the past I mentioned why I didn't listen to David Jeremiah anymore, here's further evidence that DJ is slipping

Francis Chan is off my list too

More repetitive prophesy books that get it wrong

Then there's this guy

Is Transubstantiation a pagan artifact of Mithraism? It didn't come from the scriptures.

Don't worry about the Green New Deal, Ilhan Omar withdrew her support to save the earth when she found out the earth contains Israel.


No comments:

Post a Comment