About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

WWUTT Wednesday - The Slaughter

NY Gov. Cuomo and Planned Parenthood supporters wearing what looks
like blood soaked rags. Fitting.
Reading the news for the past 24 hours has been pretty rough on me. I found out that a fellow I know and his wife suddenly lost their 3 year old daughter. Their family was very close and she died before the eyes of her parents and siblings.

I haven't been able to sleep thinking of the horror this fellow felt as his child gasped away her last breaths. Then there's Nicholas Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School student who was harassed by a native American, and when he kept his mouth shut  and held his tongue the liberal press just ravaged him for being white, for being a male, and for being Christian. He didn't say a word and they just mercilessly trashed him. But he's not alone, Christians are under attack world wide, and the attacks are growing every year.

And then there's New York

New York. I fled that moral cesspit a decade ago and it still disgusts me. Why? The state is beautiful, and many of the people are wonderful. But then they get elected to public office or become involved with the NY Democrat party in some other way and they become thieves. If you caught them creeping through your house at night you'd treat them like the vermin they are without a twinge of guilt. Joseph Percoco, best friend of the governor of NY for 20 years, guilty of taking much more than a quarter $million from COR Development and CPV Energy to gain favor with Mr. Governor. Joe, that's disgusting.

Alain Kaloyeros president of the State University of New York, trusted by Mr. Governor to to oversee many of the governor's top economic-development initiatives, including the Buffalo Billion program. Kaloyeros was found to have rigged the bid for contracts that led to state-funded jobs worth more than $850 million. Alain, I burned gallons of midnight oil and my entire GI Bill to become an honor grad (Phi Theta Kappa) of the State University of NY, and you make me ashamed to have ever entered the building.Sheldon Silver was state assembly speaker for 20 years, he was just convicted of taking $4 million in bribes and kickbacks for his hard work. 

George Maziarz, Pamela Harris, Marc Panepinto all foul public "servants". All six people that I mentioned so far were found guilty in 2018 of turning their God given public positions (Romans 13:1) into positions of personal profit. This is not democracy in action, this is NY Democrats in action, and the leading of this hell bound group of miscreants is Andrew Cuomo. Nothing disgusts me more than what you did today Andrew. I never trusted you, I never trusted your dad Mario, and I will never trust Planned Parenthood for the slaughter of the innocent that the so revel in - disgusting.




Transcript:

Announcer: We interrupt this broadcast for a special report. On the 46th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the New York senate is voting on a measure that would expand abortion acess in the state. The legislation decriminalizes abortion at any stage of pregnancy, and allows nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and licensed midwives to legally conduct murder—I mean, abortion.
We go live to the New York senate for the final tally on the vote.
"I's 38, nays 24." 
"The bill is passed."
Raucous cheering.
"In the Lord I take refuge; how can you say to my soul, 'Flee like a bird to your mountain, for behold, the wicked bend the bow; they have fitted their arrow to the string to shoot in the dark at the upright in heart; if the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?'
"The Lord is in His holy temple; the Lord's throne is in heaven; His eyes see and test the children of man. The Lord tests the righteous, but His soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence. 
"Let Him rain coals on the wicked; fire and sufer and a sorching wind shall be the portion of their cup. For the Lord is righteous; He loves righteous deeds; the upright shall behold His face."
Psalm 11 
Save yourselves from this crooked generation. Repent and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ, and be saved from the wrath of God, when we understand the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment